September 22, 2021

Pjnews

Today's News Headlines, Breaking News & Latest News from India and World, News from Politics, Sports, Business, Arts and Entertainment

Mel Gibson was admitted to Coronavirus Hospital last spring

1 min read

Mel Gibson fought the coronavirus in April, bringing a lawsuit that required the 644-year-old actor and director to be hospitalized. The “Brave” star is a well-known figure who goes public with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, and the list includes Idris Elba, Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, Pink and Daniel Day Kim.

A spokesman for Gibson said in a statement to People’s Magazine that “he underwent a positive test in April and spent a week in hospital.” “He was treated with the drug remedicivir while in hospital, and has had many negative tests since then, as well as positive for antibodies.”

Gibson was reportedly treated in Los Angeles. The Oscar-winning actor and director recently made headlines after accusing Gibson of making Semitic and homophobic remarks in a June interview with the Sunday Times Sunday Times. Gibson called his allegations “100% untrue” and accused Rayder of lying in his comments.

Gigson, once one of Hollywood’s most bankable stars, has seen his star fall in recent years due to controversial behavior. He was arrested for DBI in 2006 and told police that “Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world!” He also used racist slogans in audio recordings of fights with his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, which was published by RadarOnline in 2010. His career has been cut short by his action star Heyday but he is still professionally active. He was nominated for an Oscar for directing an epic in 2016 and had supporting roles in “Hacksaw Ridge” and “Father’s House 2”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *